In my opinion, it’s a lot harder to shop for unique and cute (cool) looking boy clothes than it is for girl clothes. So much boy clothes just starts to look all the same, so we went to as many stores as we could (and by WE, I mean I–the boys didn’t shop with me more than once) to find good looking stuff for the school year! Buy the boys’ Fab Kids picks here: http://bit.ly/FUNPACK Now, for the fun part:
Giveaway Official Rules:
1. Enter HERE: https://gleam.io/Bb2P8/family-fun-packs-back-to-school-boys-outfit-giveaway
2. The giveaway will last until September 16th
3. The winner will be given one of the outfits shown in their size.
4. The Winner will be chosen at random
5. YouTube is not a sponsor of this contest and we require users to release YouTube from any and all liability related to this contest.
6. Prizes will be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within any country. All federal, state, and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the official rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
7. You will find all federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations, including U.S. sanctions here http://bit.ly/1WCX6A1
Thanks for watching! Don’t forget to give us a THUMBS UP!
Please subscribe to our channel:
We love fan mail! You can find our address in our “about” section here on YouTube.
Find pictures, updates, and more about Family Fun Pack:
Matt’s Instagram: http://bit.ly/DaddyFunPackIG
Matt’s Twitter: http://bit.ly/DaddyFunPack
New videos posted daily! Challenges, Epic Road Trips, Vlogs, Toys, Clothes, Food, and lots of other fun things! Family Fun Pack is a family of 5 kids: Alyssa, David, Zac & Chris, all born within 39 months of each other…. and their baby brother Michael! Our motto is “fun with the family, every day”! We like to do videos with Play Doh, Costumes, Superheros, Hot Wheels, Surprise Eggs, holidays like Easter, Halloween & Christmas, we have fun birthday parties, we love indoor playgrounds and outdoor playgrounds, bounce houses, parks, water parks, Disneyland, Legoland, Legos, water toys, Thomas trains, play houses, forts, mess making, trying new foods, pranks, going crazy down the stairs, going to the beach, swimming, pools, Barbies, languages, sports, soccer, makeup, Alyssa loves Justice, horses, animals, and pretty much everything cool! Be sure to watch our popular videos, such as 24 hours with 5 kids, kid size cooking & our Costume Runway Show — we have many of each of these 🙂